Take advantage of these great networking opportunities during ACS Philadephia.
1. Attend the ChemIDP™ Workshop: Planning for Your Career – Held Sunday, August 21, 2:00-4:00 pm, in Room 111A of the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Join this interactive workshop to start mapping out your career plans and learn how the ChemIDP™, ACS’s new professional development tool, can support your career planning and preparation. Free refreshments. Please register here to attend this workshop.
2. The Faculty and Postdoc Afternoon Networking Coffee Break will be held Sunday, August 21, 4:00-6:00 pm, in Room 113B of the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Refreshments will be provided.
3. The ACS Graduate & Postdoctoral Scholars Reception will be held on Monday, August 22, 7:00-8:30 pm, in Ballroom A of the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Please arrive by 6:45 pm, and sign in at the Division Table located just outside the Ballroom.
4. Student Speed Networking with Chemistry Professionals will be held on Monday, August 22, from 4:00-5:30 pm, in Hall G of the Pennsylvania Convention Center (just prior to the Graduate & Postdoctoral Scholars Reception). Simply talk informallyabout your career and aspirations.
5. Attend the Academic Employment Initiative (AEI) poster session on Monday, August 22, 8:00 to 10:00 pm, at the SciMix Poster Session in the Pennsylvania Convention Center – Halls D/E. A list of the job candidates and their brief biographical sketches can be accessed atwww.acs.org/aei.
If you have any questions, please reply to Postdoc@acs.org.